Ninth Annual International Leadership Training Programme:
A Global Intergenerational Forum
August 9 - 18, 2013
Application Instructions: For security reasons, it is not advised to complete this application from a public terminal. If you choose to complete this application from a public terminal, remember to log out and close your web browser to prevent others from accessing your personal information. If one hour of application inactivity occurs, you will be forced to restart the application process from the beginning to complete it. The application will only be saved upon its full completion.
Before beginning the online application, please note the following requirements:
- Personal Contact Information
- Community Service/Volunteer Experience
- Employment and Educational Affiliations
- Names and contact information for three professional references
- Letter of Intent (please copy/paste from word or text document). Letter should be between 750-1000 words and should highlight your reasons for applying to the program
- Your main fields of interests in the program
- How you hope to benefit from the program
- The human rights issue of concern that you would like to address at the conference and when you return home
- Curriculum Vita/Resume (please copy/paste from word or text document)
If you have questions regarding the application registration, program content, special needs requirements, or housing, please call the UNESCO Chair Office at 860-486-0647 or email email@example.com. All applications must be submitted electronically or via facsimile no later than March 8, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org fax: 860.486.2545.